family & friends
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Great thoughts & words
by Admin Sat May 17, 2014 11:27 pm

» ALBUM SONGS...
by Admin Sat May 17, 2014 3:15 pm

» Malayalam Film Songs
by Admin Thu May 15, 2014 4:37 am

» Hindi Film Songs
by Admin Sat May 10, 2014 11:29 pm

» Rainy Pics
by Admin Thu May 08, 2014 7:02 pm

» FACES From Film Industries......
by Admin Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:26 am

» For Kids ...
by Admin Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:32 pm


Share | 
 

 Great thoughts & words

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
avatar

Posts : 2295
Points : 5556
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:09 pm

leeban wrote:
it was my quote in IT



was it ????i just heard yestrdday it & i posted it !!!!!!!!. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
avatar

Posts : 2295
Points : 5556
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:10 pm

leeban wrote:
Never say sorry to one…who likes you..
Never say bye to one….who needs you..
Never blame the one…who really trust you &
Never forget the one….who always remember you.



Annaale anginethanne aayirikkane ..... Chear1 :Chear1:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:10 pm

"Janichathum Jeevikunnathum Marikuvananenkil...
Arinjathum Aduthathum Piriyuvananenkil....
Maraviyum Maranavum Oranugrahamanu...."

ithu great allatha oralude quote anu Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
avatar

Posts : 2295
Points : 5556
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:00 am

leeban wrote:
"Janichathum Jeevikunnathum Marikuvananenkil...
Arinjathum Aduthathum Piriyuvananenkil....
Maraviyum Maranavum Oranugrahamanu...."

ithu great allatha oralude quote anu Smile
But....,

It is a great thought leeban. ... Smile & also Painful !!!!!!!!!!!!Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Maravi Ormakalude maranamaanenkil....
Maranam Aathmavinte punarjanmamanu...!

ithum oru great allatha aaludethaaneee...
Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
avatar

Posts : 2295
Points : 5556
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:01 am

"Janichathum Jeevikunnathum Marikuvananenkil...
Arinjathum Aduthathum Piriyuvananenkil....
Maraviyum Maranavum Oranugrahamanu...
."

''Maravi Ormakalude maranamaanenkil....
Maranam Aathmavinte punarjanmamanu...!
''

ipozha ithu seriyaayath......

janichathu jeevikkanaa ...alle ..marikkaanaayittu allalo.......maranam urappanu ...pakshe ...athu kondu avasanikkunnillalo....ipo 2nd quote vannathode athu clear aayi leeban....marikkunnathu punarjjanikkaanaanu...Piriyuvanayittu aarum adukkunnilla ..sambavichu poyaal ...athu ..marakkan sramikkum ..appo athoru ..anugrahamaavum ..alle aa maravi...
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:16 am

yea true.......... njan athu ezhuthiya aalodu parayam Very Happy
ipol athu complete aayi alle..... sariya
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:56 pm

"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."

David Carradine

Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
avatar

Posts : 2295
Points : 5556
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:26 pm

leeban wrote:
yea true.......... njan athu ezhuthiya aalodu parayam Very Happy
ipol athu complete aayi alle..... sariya

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
avatar

Posts : 2295
Points : 5556
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 pm

leeban wrote:
"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."

David Carradine




beautiful!!!!!i liked it very much......
Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
avatar

Posts : 2295
Points : 5556
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:19 pm

True love is a discipline in which each divines the secret self of

the other and refuses to believe in the mere daily self.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:01 pm

A good way to change someone's attitude is to change our own.
Because, the same sun melts butter, also hardens clay!
Life is as we think, so think beautifully.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
avatar

Posts : 2295
Points : 5556
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:28 pm

leeban wrote:
A good way to change someone's attitude is to change our own.
Because, the same sun melts butter, also hardens clay!
Life is as we think, so think beautifully.



Chear1 ithum koode....


Never change your originality for the sake of others, because no one can play your role better than you.
So be yourself, because whatever you are, YOU are the best.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Heart told to eyes -see less, because you see more and I suffer a lot. ..
Eyes replied- feel less, because you feel and I cry a lot. .
.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:36 pm

blinkingstar wrote:
leeban wrote:
A good way to change someone's attitude is to change our own.
Because, the same sun melts butter, also hardens clay!
Life is as we think, so think beautifully.



Chear1 ithum koode....


Never change your originality for the sake of others, because no one can play your role better than you.
So be yourself, because whatever you are, YOU are the best.

evideyo kettitundu Very Happy evideyaanu ormayilla
Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
avatar

Posts : 2295
Points : 5556
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:13 pm

leeban wrote:
Heart told to eyes -see less, because you see more and I suffer a lot. ..
Eyes replied- feel less, because you feel and I cry a lot. .
.



Nice!!.......argument btw eyes & heart!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
avatar

Posts : 2295
Points : 5556
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:15 pm

leeban wrote:
blinkingstar wrote:
leeban wrote:
A good way to change someone's attitude is to change our own.
Because, the same sun melts butter, also hardens clay!
Life is as we think, so think beautifully.



Chear1 ithum koode....


Never change your originality for the sake of others, because no one can play your role better than you.
So be yourself, because whatever you are, YOU are the best.

evideyo kettitundu Very Happy evideyaanu ormayilla

tongue
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Baby mosquito came back after 1st time flying.
His dad asked him "How do you feel?"
He replied "It was wonderful, everyone was clapping for me!"
Now that's what I call Positive Attitude

Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
avatar

Posts : 2295
Points : 5556
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:56 pm

leeban wrote:
Baby mosquito came back after 1st time flying.
His dad asked him "How do you feel?"
He replied "It was wonderful, everyone was clapping for me!"
Now that's what I call Positive Attitude




ha ..ha ...athu nannaayi.....thoughtful ...aanu..... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:44 pm

enthu nedi jeevithathil? chodikkunnu nakshatrangal.....
ellam koduthu nedi kannuneerthulli.... - P.Kunjiraman Nair
Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
avatar

Posts : 2295
Points : 5556
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:52 am

leeban wrote:
enthu nedi jeevithathil? chodikkunnu nakshatrangal.....
ellam koduthu nedi kannuneerthulli.... - P.Kunjiraman Nair


Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:38 pm

EVERY ONE KNOWS ABOUT ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL WHO INVENTED THE
TELEPHONE, BUT HE NEVER MADE A CALL TO HIS FAMILY. BECAUSE, HIS
WIFE AND DAUGHTER WERE DEAF. THAT'S LIFE " LIVE FOR OTHERS " .
Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
avatar

Posts : 2295
Points : 5556
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:53 pm

angine ororuthrum jeevikkunnodalle ee world ingane munnottu povunne ...alle.... Wink oro cheriya karyavum eduthu nokam....ente veettilulla enikku aavasyamaya oro thingsum njan knatha ariyaatha aarellamo kikalil ninnokke undaayatha ..alle ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:28 pm

A lovely friendship should have the determnination
of a mirror which never loses its ability to reflect
even if it is broken in to thousand pieces.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Forum Expert
Forum Expert
avatar

Posts : 2295
Points : 5556
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:21 pm

leeban wrote:
A lovely friendship should have the determnination
of a mirror which never loses its ability to reflect
even if it is broken in to thousand pieces.


Yess !!!!!! .
...it must be......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Great thoughts & words   

Back to top Go down
 
Great thoughts & words
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
 Similar topics
-
» words within words
» Agnes Warner and the Nursing Sisters of the Great War
» THE GREAT WAR MEDAL COLLECTORS COMPANION
» Nine words women use
» Work of Art: The Next Great Artist

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
family :: General :: General Topic & Chit Chat - പൊതു വിഷയം-
Jump to: